Zanzibar & Safari Deal – 1 week
ONLY POSSIBLE TO BOOK LASTMINUTE!
Price: $1150 p.p. (based on 2 pers sharing)
More Africa Guesthouse is located on the East-Coast of Zanzibar, in the beautiful fishing village of Paje. More Africa Guesthouse is part of More Africa NGO, a special school for disabled children. The guesthouse is non-profit, which means you donate directly to our NGO while staying with us. A once in a lifetime experience!
More Africa Guesthouse has a bar and a restaurant with cold drinks and lovely food!
Selous Game Reserve
Selous is special for the many rivers that come here together. By the rivers it is easy for the animals to find food and water, so it is also easy to view them. The Selous Game Reserve is one of the largest faunal reserves in the world and is unique for the number and diversity of animals that can be sighted. Elephants, hippopotami, African wild dogs, cape buffalos and crocodiles are relatively easy to find and photograph.
Selous is a wildlife park, so it has more advantages over national parks, including more freedom to explore and no time limits.
Interesting places in the park including the Rufiji River, which opens into the Indian Ocean across from Mafia Island, and the Stiegler George, a canyon of 100 meters wide and 100 meters deep. Habitats include grassland, typical acacia savannah, drasland and extensive Miombo forests.
Even on busy days it is still not overpopulated, and you do not have to drive Selous to enjoy the diversity of wildlife – another advantage, which makes Selous unique.
– Transport to and from airport/ferry
– Flights Selous (Safari)
– Accommodation Zanzibar for 4 nights, based on a double room with private bathroom (breakfast included)
– Accommodation Selous 3 days, 2 nightd in a comfortable safari tent or banda with private bathroom, daily meals, 1x game drive, 1x boat safari, 1x village tour, all park fees
– Paje village & Beach experience
– Prison island & Sandbank (inclusing lunch)
– Stone Town
– Spice Tour
– International flight
– Touristvisa ($50 per person)
– Infrastructure tax Zanzibar ($1 pppn)
– Lunch, Dinner and drinks
– Other extra expenses