More Africa offers working holidays for our guests who stay in one of our bungalows. While staying in our guesthouse, guests will directly support our special school for children with disabilities.
More Africa also offers guests something extra; the possibility of working 3 hours per day in return for a 10% discount on the original
roomprice. Of course only for the days that you are actually working.
When you decide to come to More Africa for a working holiday; don’t expect that you will work directly with the children.
Only trained professionals and students who are willing to help for at least 4 weeks are allowed to work directly with the children.
As a working-holiday-guest you will support More Africa in the daily living tasks, such as watering the flowers, taking care of the animals in the carefarm, mowing the grass, painting, making decoration etc.
Guidelines for working holidays
– Guests need to stay in our bungalows for at least 2 nights
– At least 2 days work during your stay
– Working 3 hours per day under supervision of our local staff
– Not allowed to work directly with the children
– 10% discount per working day on your room rate.